Monday, January 20, 2014

I walk on the wild side, I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha.

You ever play that movie game in the pool? you give the acronym for the movie title and every one else has to figure it out, race to you and make their guess? Well we did a Christmas song version of that for Sunday school. Without using any technological help, can you figure out the titles of these Christmas carols/songs?

1) OHN
2) ICUAMC
3) AIAM
4) COTB
5) H!THAS
6) OLTOB
7) TDOC
8) M,DYK?
9) JTTW
10) OCAYF
11) BOH
12) WCIT?
13) SN
14) AWHHOH
15) ICTD (Bonus points if you get this obscure one)
16) RATCT
17) WWYAMC
18) WC
19) FTS
20) JB
21) DTH
22) DTD


This was the game I made a day in December I was filling in for Jeff. Lesson I taught was a pretty simple one I took from Videos That Teach by Doug Fields and Eddie James.
I showed this clip from The Lion King:
Plus the scene that follows when Mufasa imparts all sorts of wisdom upon young Simba.


And then we discussed obeying our parents and obeying God.

Ended with this quote:
"To obey is to do what you're told... without challenge, without excuse, without delay." -Dr. K. Keith Megilligan







Oh and for answers to the game, you gotta leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment